We can now breath. Do you realize we did all of this:
DORCAS CIRCLE LIST OF PROJECTS 2011
1) YOYO Crosses (Hand Sewing)
2) Pillows for Elderly for 4th of July 2011
3) Salvation Brackets
4) Cards for the Elderly
5) Wheel Chair Walker Hangers*
6) Small Nursing Home Tote Bags
7) Layette Bags for Alternatives (cutting only)
8) Julian Oaks Demin Purses for Christmas Camp *
9) Demin Quilt we need people to cut to cut (8X8 Squares) Julian Oaks Christmas Camp
10) 4 Julian Oaks boys quilts to piece and put together*
11) Booties for Russia
12) Flannel Baby Quilts for Russia*
13) Organizing Fabric
14) Julian Oaks Caps for Junior High Camp Due in July 2011*
15) Organizing of Fabric
16) Tabitha’s Treasures Boutique Items all due in October 2011:
i) Christmas Aprons, Potholders and Mitts*
ii)Christmas Story Book*
iii) Christmas Vest*
iv) Christmas Garland (simple tying project)
v) Men’s Fishing Quilt*
vi) Baby Quilts* (3)
viii) Farmer’s Quilt*
ix) Christmas Quilts (2)
x) Demin Purses*
xi) Always looking for handmade items for Tabitha’s Treasures
Plus curtains 13 Curtains for Virgina House and 8 Curtains for Hogans Cabin! And we also did Esther’s Court plus the Rummage Sale last minute!
Without all of you this list would not be done. I can get stressed out on a Dorcas day, but not due to you beautiful, wonderful ladies, just the stress of putting out the fires of problem machines.
A special thanks to the ladies who helped out last Thursday June 2nd:
THANKS Again Ladies.
Dorcas Bible Verse:
James: 1:27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Dorcas Circle Gathering on June 2nd!
Posted by Karen at 12:26 PM