A few ladies came but Dorcas was blessed as usual:
- Hilda is doing a Sewed Scarecrow wall hanging(it is from a kit) we all do not like doing kits. Hilda stood up to the plate and took this project on. THANKS Hilda!
- Willa did more pretty little bags and had fun making them.
- Linda has been a super blessing. She has donated so much beads to make jewelry. We are so excited about that. The campers will have a new craft and the children that come to Dorcas Circle can do beading. In turn we will give neck lasses to the elderly and to High School Winter camps! Thanks LINDA!
- Monica is making a denim purse and learning a new skill.
- Monica's three daughters learned how to bead through Linda. I was greatly impressed how these 3 young ladies did. It also help us out to estimate how long a camper will take to make a beaded neck lass.
- Linda also is doing the hand-sewing of the Barnyard Quilt.