- Willa learned to put binding on a quilt that will be sold at the boutique
- Linda made a walker hanger to be sold at the boutique and she cut out an apron and pricing jewelery she also made a baby quilt.
- Our Mormon missionaries stopped by. I have missed them so much and they were here only a 1/2 hour but I put them to use cutting
- Lastly, our biggest blessing, was Hilda. She spent all week using her jewelry making skills to produce beautiful necklaces. She is in the processing of making a 4th of July Vest and Chair Holder.
- Bonnie stayed home. She needed time to finish the purses with the zipper and lining. Bonnie and I took a class to help us put in zippers.
Bonnie and I went to Quilter's Paradise and got some beautiful fabric of all kinds. Lots of projects will be made with this fabric. Quilter's Paradise also sold us batting and gave us the Charity price. We are set with batting for a very long time. This was a hugh blessing.