Tuesday, November 19, 2013




 Inline image 1


El Dede, head of Camino Quilters Cuddle Quilts www.elcaminoquilters.com came to my house with about 75 quilts to be donated to the nursing home for the up coming winter months. I was beyond blessed. Their quilts are so beautiful and a long arm quilting machine was used to put the layers together.

If you guys can get the word out, they would really use batting. I told Dede I would continue to give her supplies for their Cuddle Quilts.

This organization is beyond wonderful and I appreciate so much that these lap quilts will be used in the nursing homes and for summer camp for the campers.

Below please enjoy the picture of all the quilts these wonderful gals gave to me to distribute to Camp and Nursing Homes!

Thank you  El Camino Quilters Cuddle Quilts www.elcaminoquilters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment