Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stitches West was Awesome

Been a long time since I blogged. Bonnie and I went to Stitches West and had a wonderful time. I had some goals before going there:

Buy Malabigro Yarn that is brown for a new Sweater.
But Cashmere yarn
Learn to spin using a drop spindle
Hit Newmans for GREAT deals. I hit them a little too much
Learn something new. I took 2 classes
Meet my podcasters that inspire and teach me to knit and think about spinning
Meet Ali Mac Graw and get her kit to help support her animal rescue
Do a class with Lilly Chin. One of my favorite teachers (who is famous) and to learn new cable techniques
Visit my childhood friend and stay one night there.
And Most of all for Bonnie to have a GREAT time. She got to see her grandchildren. (Which she did, she won 2 prizes at Stitches) Way to go Bonnie!


Remember no Dorcas Circle the 24th. I need to organize all my yarn and house.
I will look so forward to seeing you all and tell you our silly stories. And how my next trip will be more relaxing and more simplified. I am already making plans for next year!

Looking forward to seeing you all  March 3rd 1-5PM. Again so much to do to bless the widows and orphans of our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment