- Olsen Girls for sorting through goat and sheep fleeces,organizing Tabitha's Treasures Boutique and writing bible verses in the nursing home cards.
- Hjeltness Girls for sorting through goat and sheep fleeces,organizing Tabitha's Treasures Boutique and writing bible verses in the nursing home cards.
- Bonnie Joy Quilt. When I look at this quilt it certainly brings me JOY
- Linda organizing the jewelry. This is not fun but Linda does it joyfully
- Monica working on a Christmas quilt I had my doubts about but is looking really good.
- Willa nursing home projects
- Hilda, doing applique for the first time on a Christmas Vest. It came out sooo well. Also making a Debbe Mum Apron. (2 more boutique items).
- Linda donated another cap for the boutique
- Memri, were we sooo happy to see her, working on a flannel quilt. Thanks Memri!
Also those interested. There will be our very first Fiber Festival in Vista. Bonnie, Linda and I will be attending this event. All is free and it is related to anything with fiber.
TABITHA'S TREASURES WILL BE HAVING THREE BOUTIQUES TO BLESS CAMP JULIAN OAK. THE FIRST IS OCTOBER 15 SATURDAY 9-3 ESCONDIDO HIGH SCHOOL. THE OTHER TABITHA'S TREASURES BOUTIQUE WILL BE AT CAMP JULIAN OAKS ON OCTOBER 22ND SATURDAY. OUR THIRD BOUTIQUE IS AT 15110 AYERS LANE VALLEY CENTER 92082. BATES NUT FARMS IS HAVING A BIG EVENT AND THIS WILL DRAW IN CROWDS AS WELL. WE COULD USE HANDMADE ITEMS AND REMEMBER 100% OF THE PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO CAMP JULIAN OAKS. COME AND SEE OUR SPINNING AND PROCESSING YARN