- Hilda, for making the cute monkey sock. This will be a boutique item for $15.00. Gail Deframe, who goes to CCE, donated a bunch of socks to make more of them. Thanks Hilda for making this little guy to brighten up my day and others!
- Linda working on hats for the boutique.
- Bonnie JOY quilt (it is beyond awesome looking) This quilt will bless many lives.
- Maxine, paying the booth fee and lending us a canopy for both Boutiques! THANKS Maxine!
October will be an extremely busy month for the Dorcas Circle:
We have 2 Tabitha's Treasures to set up and do Boutiques with. With the 2 boutiques, Bonnie and I would like to do a spinning demonstration. We want to attract people to our table with the skills we were taught about spinning and introducing the public to spinning yarn. We are hoping they will look at all the lovely handmade items and purchase them to give money to Julian Oaks. We have lots of jewelry to sell and Lorri? may help us. Lorri e-mail me on that.
- We need help in tagging items, organizing items, ironing items and having them look presentable.
- CUT UP BUSINESS CARDS
- MAKE TAGS
- BONNIE QUILT
- CAMP QUILTS
- NURSING HOME PROJECTS WILLA IS IN CHARGE OF THIS
- MONICA XMAS QUILT
- MOHAIR PROJECT (Children's Project)
- CARDS FOR THE ELDERLY (this is a Children's Project)
QUILTER'S PARADISE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.quiltersparadiseesc.com/
This is also the time of year we get our FREE high quality Fabric which will happen the week of the 15-22nd. Bonnie, and I need to make decisionS to get fabric that we will use. This can be overwhelming because there is too much to choose from.
Oct 29th is our Llama trip. Please let me know if you can come. So far I have commitments from: Linda, Bonnie, Willa.
PS: I know i look silly with the monkey sock but he is so cute. Hilda plans to help me out to do one next week.