Sunday, January 1, 2012

May JOY be a big part of 2012 for you!

•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆★☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
A BIG New Year’s hug that jumps from status to status
¸.•°*”˜˜ to spread a little Love and Happiness ˜˜”*°•.¸

˜”*°•.¸ Have a Happy New Year ¸.•°*”˜

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ☆♥☆ ☆♥☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.☆♥☆ ☆♥☆

˜”*°•.¸☆♥ ¸.•°*”˜
☆★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ˜”*°•.¸☆♥
¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★☆♥ Pass the HUGS on ☆★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

We will have our first 2012 gathering on January 5th , 2012.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Break. I certainly got a lot done and learned a lot.  I did my most dreaded task: cleaning and oiling the sewing machines. It is like when you are a kid and you need to eat brussel sprouts and do not like it but it is good for you. I did learn new information about the machines and patience as well. I praised the Lord when I could put the sewing machines back together and  have it actually work.

My main rules still apply for the machines:
Do not thread, insert a new bobbin or unjam the machines. I put blue tape on areas not to touch.

Also we will use the following machines:
  • Keri Kenmore
  • Cynthia
  • Bobbie
  • Dressmaker
  • Featherweight
  • Sophia is for Bonnie


I decided to give Dorothy a break. The other reason I did this was that they all have zig zag.

The main projects that need to get done and have LOTS of time to do them is:
  • ·        Quilts for the Summer camp of the 4th – 6th graders
  • ·        Male Quilts for the Christmas 2012 Camp
  • ·        Boutique Items in the awaiting bin
  • ·        Nursing Home Holiday pillows (Valentine’s Day is done) St. Patty’s day is in progress.
  • ·        Bonnie will be working on 2 BIG tote bags that we have buyers for.


Our church is having a Missions Fair January 22nd  and we want to sell a few Boutique items there. We will represent Julian Oaks, Dorcas Circle and Tabitha’s Treasures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment