We are meeting all our goals. Yes, I was exhausted after the clean up on Thursday evening but….. I was beyond bless to put the completed projects up in my attic:
Julian Oaks Caps for Junior High Camp 2011 (25)
Demin Purses for HS Christmas Camp (12)
Boy’s blankets for HS Christmas Camp (12)
Julian Oaks Camp is having a Fashion Show 5/14/11 Saturday and the Dorcas Circle is involved in the following way: Making Boutique items for Tabitha’s Treasures. I have lined up projects for the 10th of March to work on. We also need to complete some fleece scarves.
- Lavender bags for boutique
- Simple Aprons
- Simple hot pads (plus you can learn binding on a quilt for those who want to be challenged.
- Walker Hangers (ask Willa)
- Marlitt is taking (15 Alternative Bags) for her church to do one evening. (Thanks Marlitt for organizing this event)
- We have a men’s quilt to get started on for the sewer. Mostly putting boarders on it. Then quilting it together with a binding.
A special thanks to:
- The Mormon missionaries who used their talents and creativity to make demin purses to sell at Esther’s Court Fashion Show.
- Marlitt who completed the last demin purse for the High School Camp
- Cynthia (from Texas and she used to come to Dorcas) help complete the boy’s quilts
- Linda help complete the boy’s quilts
- Willa help complete the boy’s quilts
- Monica lavender bags and had Ellie (her puppy) and her daughters exercise Dolly
- Hilda (our new lady) work on the lavender bags
- Bonnie designing cutting out and organizing the lavender bags