- Hilda (our newbee for the 2nd time) who made and apron and taught 2 other ladies how to make an apron.
- Memri thanks for making the apron
- Karen (not me) thanks for making the apron
- Marlitt, making potholders, this was wonderful for Marlitt because she learned quilting and binding. I love her eager spirit to learn. Marlitt is now educated to make a complete quilt.
- Linda organizing lavender bags and cutting new aprons out
- Bonnie organizing the fishermen's quilt and helping us ladies with our sewing problems.
Also ladies I will be taking a leadership seminar at our church. I was sent a special letter by a Pastor's Wife who invited me to become a better leader. I know the Lord has called me to lead and be organized. This will be exciting to be a better leader to you guys and being a leader me becoming a servant. I am excited to see what the Lord will teach me taking this seminar.